Friday, January 4, 2013

NBA LEANS -- JAN 4, 2013

I've been experimenting with sabermetric-handicapping...trying out different stats, combining those stats to developing a way to find value in the NBA Lines....So Far, I've been hitting at a 60 percent clip, which in the sports betting world is outstanding...I've decided to release these numbers to the general public. These are not the tell-all picks...just leans. Of course, I look into other factors to determine if it's a play...Generally, the bigger the number, the most apt I am to play....When I get a large number such as +50 or more...I looking for reasons NOT to play the game rather than play it. These are essentially power rankings matchups measuring how their playing at the moment, and determining who has the edge, point spread wise.

Every entry will include every game, point spread (Current as of this writing), and the LEAN, according to my numbers:

I'll do my best to update this blog everyday before tip off, but sometimes circumstances are beyond my control:


If you have any questions, please ask, but I will not reveal the formula I use to come up with these numbers:


JAN 4 GAMES

Sacramento at Toronto (-6.5) : Toronto (+30)
Brooklyn (-5.5) at Washington:  Brooklyn (+17)
Cleveland at Charlotte (-1.5): Cleveland (+40)
Atlanta (-1) at Detroit: Atlanta (+61)
Chicago at Miami (-7.5) : Chicago (+50)
Indiana at Boston (-2.5): Boston (+8)
Portland at Memphis (-9.5): Memphis (+24)
Philadelphia at Oklahoma City (-10): Philadelphia (+5)
Houston at Milwaukee (-1): Milwaukee (+17)
Utah at Phoenix (-1.5) Utah (+30)
LA Lakers at LA Clippers (-4.5): LAC (+14)

E-Mail me: balt999@cox.net
Follow me on Twitter: balt999


WARNING: AS WITH ANY GAMBLING, YOU'RE NOT GUARANTEED TO WIN EVERYDAY...BUT HELP YOU APPROACH SPORTS BETTING IN A WINNING WAY! Also use good judgement and money management skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment