Saturday, January 26, 2013

NBA LEANS -- JAN 26, 2013


Tonight's NBA leans (These are not necessary my picks, just where I would be leaning. I use other external factors to determine if a particular lean turns into a play:

Cleveland at Toronto (-7): Toronto (+11)
New York (-3.5) at Philadelphia: Philadelphia (+21)
Chicago (-1.5) at Washington: Chicago (+29)
Minnesota at Charlotte (-2.5): Minnesota (+45)
Brooklyn at Houston (-3): Houston (+24)
Golden St at Milwaukee (-2): Milwaukee (+12)
Phoenix at San Antonio (-9.5): San Antonio (+8)
Sacramento at Denver (-12.5): Denver (+49)
Indiana at Utah (-2): Utah (+17)
LA Clippers at Portland (-1): LA Clippers (+26)


E-Mail me: balt999@cox.net
Follow me on Twitter: balt999


WARNING: AS WITH ANY GAMBLING, YOU'RE NOT GUARANTEED TO WIN EVERYDAY...BUT HELP YOU APPROACH SPORTS BETTING IN A WINNING WAY! Also use good judgement and money management

No comments:

Post a Comment