Friday, January 25, 2013

NBA LEANS -- Jan 25, 2013



Tonight's NBA leans (These are not necessary my picks, just where I would be leaning. I use other external factors to determine if a particular lean turns into a lean:

Minnesota at Washington (-6): Washington (+7)
Boston at Atlanta -5): Atlanta (+17)
Detroit at Miami (-10): Miami (+37)
Milwaukee (-4) at Cleveland: Milwaukee (+8)
Golden St at Chicago (-2): Chicago (+41)
Brooklyn at Memphis (-4.5): Brooklyn (+14)
Houston at New Orleans (-2.5): New Orleans (+3)
San Antonio (-1) at Dallas: Dallas (+12)
Oklahoma City (-8.5) at Sacramento: Oklahoma City (+27)
Utah at LA Lakers: Utah (+37)

E-Mail me: balt999@cox.net
Follow me on Twitter: balt999


WARNING: AS WITH ANY GAMBLING, YOU'RE NOT GUARANTEED TO WIN EVERYDAY...BUT HELP YOU APPROACH SPORTS BETTING IN A WINNING WAY! Also use good judgement and money management

No comments:

Post a Comment