Monday, February 4, 2013

NBA LEANS -- FEB 4, 2013


Tonight's NBA leans (These are not necessary my picks, just where I would be leaning. I use other external factors to determine if a particular lean turns into a play:

Orlando at Philadelphia (-8): Philadelphia (+39)
LA Clippers (-3.5) at Washington: LA Clippers (+41)
Chicago at Indiana (-6): Chicago (+61)
Detroit at New York (-10): New York (+49)
Charlotte at Miami (-13): Miami (+77)
Dallas at Oklahoma City (-9): Dallas (+7)
Portland at Minnesota (-2.5) Minnesota (+44)
Sacramento at Utah (-8.5): Utah (+41

E-Mail me: balt999@cox.net
Follow me on Twitter: balt999


WARNING: AS WITH ANY GAMBLING, YOU'RE NOT GUARANTEED TO WIN EVERYDAY...BUT HELP YOU APPROACH SPORTS BETTING IN A WINNING WAY! Also use good judgement and money management

No comments:

Post a Comment