Saturday, February 2, 2013

NBA LEANS -- FEB 2, 2013


Tonight's NBA leans (These are not necessary my picks, just where I would be leaning. I use other external factors to determine if a particular lean turns into a play:

Chicago at Atlanta (-7): Atlanta (+5)
Sacramento at New York (-11): New York (+31)
Oklahoma City (-10.5) at Cleveland: Oklahoma City (+33)
Charlotte at Houston (-12): Houston (+60)
Orlando at Milwaukee (-10): Milwaukee (+36)
New Orleans at Minnesota (-3.5): Minnesota (+42)
Washington at San Antonio (-13): San Antonio (+32)
Utah at Portland (-4) Utah (+14)
Phoenix at Golden St (-8): Phoenix (+24)

E-Mail me: balt999@cox.net
Follow me on Twitter: balt999


WARNING: AS WITH ANY GAMBLING, YOU'RE NOT GUARANTEED TO WIN EVERYDAY...BUT HELP YOU APPROACH SPORTS BETTING IN A WINNING WAY! Also use good judgement and money management

No comments:

Post a Comment